I’m still in stomach recovery mode, but at least I am at a point where I think about food, even if my stomach wont let me eat anything. With the boxes slowly disappearing from the floor, I can finally start to plan our housewarming party.
I’m so excited to have a house with a large living room and patio area. For once we will have enough space to have parties this summer. Our last place was so tiny that if we wanted to have a party it meant taking over the shared driveway.
For parties I love to serve a feast of appetizers. Simple Low Carb finger food are my favorite. This allows you to skip buying the plastic silverware and use that money towards something truly important…the food. Here are some of my favorite Low Carb appetizers that I will definitely be cooking up for our housewarming party:
- Mini Green Chili Frittatas
- Salami Mozzarella Pesto Skewers
- Parmesan & Garlic Green Bean Fries
- Bite Sized Meatballs with Marinara Sauce
- Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cauliflower Popcorn
- Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Parmesan Crisps
- Almond Stuffed Green Olives
- Marinated Mozzarella