I hope everyone had a fun at their Super Bowl parties. My husband and I decided to keep things quite this year by just watching the game at home. Since we opted out of having a party this year we decide to keep things simple, so I decided to make one of my favorite cooking gadgets do all the work. I pronounce my love of the Tfal ActiFry in a gadget post a while ago and decided to try making some Low Carb chicken wings in it. These were so simple to make and let me tell you they were better than any fried chicken I have ever had. I simply tossed my drummets in dried spices and Kraft parmesan cheese and hit start. That’s it! This was so easy I didn’t miss even one commercial. Aside from being super easy to use, the T-fal ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Multi-Cooker only needs one tablespoon of oil to make perfectly fried wings. So not only do you end up with perfectly cooked Low Carb crispy fried wings, but they are healthy as well. My Crispy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings turned out so good that I plan on making these again for my Oscar Awards party!
- T-fal ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Multi-Cooker
- 4lbs Drummets
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- Place drummets in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle spices on top.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Using your hands, mix the drummets in the spices and parmesan cheese until well coated.
- Place the drummets in the T-fal ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Multi-Cooker.
- Drizzle the one tablespoon of oil over the top of the chicken.
- Close the lid, turn it on, and set the timer to 45 minutes. Drummets will be golden brown and crispy when done.
- Remove the golden brown drummets from the T-fal ActiFry and serve with my homemade Blue Cheese Dressing.