I developed this recipe after going out to eat pizza with some friends and I ended up with a pile of pizza crust on my plate because I just ate the toppings off about 4 pieces! I decided it would be a lot less wasteful to just make a casserole consisting of some of my favorite pizza toppings. Simply fill a casserole dish with your favorite pizza toppings. I chose to use sausage, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, and black olives. Top it with my marinara sauce. Follow it with pizza cheese. Bake for 45 minutes and that is it. Make this a fun dinner with the family by making individual casseroles where everyone can fill it with their own favorite toppings.
- 1 cup Crumbled Sausage
- 1/2 lb Pepperoni, sliced
- 3 slices Ham, Diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Black Olives, sliced
- Marinara Sauce, one full recipe
- 1 cup Pizza Cheese (mixture of mozzarella, provolone and cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- Fill a casserole dish with the sausage, pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Top with the Marinara Sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Decorate with pepperoni.
- Bake for 45 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!