One item that I forgot to make the other night for The Oscars are these roasted cauliflower poppers that I have nicknamed Cauliflower Popcorn. These little crunchy bites of cauliflower are a great replacement for a popcorn craving. Simply pop these in a super hot oven seasoned with your favorite spices and you have a perfect appetizer for a movie night at home.
- 1/2 a head of Cauliflower, broken up into small pieces.
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400°f.
- Place cauliflower on a non stick baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and spices over cauliflower.
- Using you hands, throughly mix the cauliflower until well coated in the olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring ever 5 minutes, or until golden brown.