These little beauties are the perfect treat to bring to your next work party or brunch get together. I like to refer to my Mini Green Chili Frittatas as the perfect breakfast appetizer. There are plenty of lunch and dinner Hors d’oeuvres, but not that many Low Carb breakfast ones and this is by far the best. It is also super easy. I hope you try it out this weekend.
- 6 Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 cup Ortega Green Chillies, diced
- 1/2 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375°f.
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients.
- Grease 2 mini muffin tins (makes 48).
- Fill each tin 3/4’s of the way full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy!