Ok these have to be by far the easiest things you will ever cook and they taste amazing. I’m continually learning new techniques to cooking Low Carb and this was one of those “why didn’t I think of that?” moments. Parmesan cheese, won’t just put your bread crumbs to shame, but also your crackers. Yep that’s right, you can make parmesan crisps with just fresh grated parmesan cheese and a microwave. It’s that easy! I like to add a hint of taco seasoning to make these crisps the perfect complement to a bowl of guacamole. I love finding easy Low Carb snacks like this. If you have any great Low Carb tricks please share.
- 1 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- Cover a microwave safe plate with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix parmesan and taco seasoning.
- Create small mounds of parmesan cheese on the plate using a teaspoon. Roughly about the size of a silver dollar.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Transfer crisps to a plate covered in a paper towel to remove some of the grease.
- Serve with guacamole. Enjoy!