I’m preparing for my Thanksgiving Take Two this weekend and before I start playing with the bird I figured I might as well get some of the smaller preps done first. I have decided to make a small appetizer of a black olive dip. The great thing about this dip is that I can make it a couple of days ahead and it will just get better everyday. Simply place all your ingredients into a food processor and push go. That’s it! With any party you must have a few simple Low Carb appetizers and this is the perfect dip to start with.
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can Black Olives
- 3 tablespoons Pine Nuts
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse till smooth.
- Top with extra pine nuts.
- Serve with sliced zucchini and salami chips. Enjoy!