This morning lets keep it simple with this Breakfast Casserole. These are little individual quiches that can be filled with any of your favorite Low Carb morning breakfast favorites. Today I decided to use precooked turkey breakfast sausage, egg, and cheese. Simply fill a small ramequin with your diced ingredients, cover with eggs, and bake. This is a great meal to make in advance and save to have on hand for a breakfast meal that is easy to grab while heading out the door.
- 1/4 cup Pre-cooked Turkey Sausage, Diced
- 1 tablespoon Dried Chives
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°f
- Spray a 2 cup oven safe baking dish with Pam.
- Fill the dish with the sausage, cheese, and any other Low Carb ingredients you feel like adding.
- Beat eggs, cream, and spices together and poor into the dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the center of the casserole and remove cleanly. Enjoy!