This is a wrap up recipe to the two tip posts I did last week for Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs and Baked Bacon. This is a simple recipe to dress up your salad. This egg and bacon salad could also be served as a nice twist on a Sunday brunch. Simply top your favorite lettuce with warm hard-boiled egg whites, bacon, and serve with my Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette. I’m keeping lunch simple today with this yummy salad. Happy Monday!
- 1 handful of lettuce, today I’m using ruby reds baby red romaine and spinach
- 2 Warm Hard Boiled Eggs
- 4 Strips of Crispy Bacon, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Place crumbled bacon on top of the lettuce.
- Slice up the hard-boiled egg whites and top the salad.
- Crumble one egg yolk over the top of the salad.
- Drizzle dressing over the top.
- Serve warm for lunch or even breakfast. Enjoy!