I first got the idea to make this recipe after seeing a post on the blog Avocado Pesto. I liked the idea of using the turkey as the outer shell. I decided to make a similar version that was more like a cobb salad with yummy blue cheese dressing, bacon, and avocado. This is a fun way to serve salads as an appetizer this weekend. Try this version and also try making your own new mix such as smoked chicken with sun-dried tomatoes and cream cheese. Let me know what you think up. Have a great weekend!
- Deli Turkey, I chose to use some yummy pepper crusted turkey
- Avocado, mashed
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Bacon that has been cooked crispy and chopped
- Baby Spinach
- Lay out the turkey on a cutting board.
- Smear the avocado on the turkey.
- Lay some leafs of spinach on top of that.
- Smear a small amount of blue cheese dressing on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle bacon on top.
- Carefully roll up the turkey.
- Secure with a toothpick. Enjoy!