I have to admit that this is not the prettiest meal I have ever made, but it is definitely one of the most flavorful. Like any slow cooker recipe you simply add all the ingredients to the bowl, put the lid on it, and cook low and slow for 6 hours. This recipe doesn’t get much easier than that. I like to serve it over Cauliflower Mash or Cauliflower Rice.
- 2 lbs Chicken Tenders, cubed
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 2 cups Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup Dried Chives
- 1 block Cream Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker except for the cream cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Eat alone or served over Cauliflower Mash or Cauliflower Rice.